Diane von Furstenberg

The weather has been sunny and hot lately,
and I'm in need of a new pair of sandals.

I just love these Kula leather sandals from Diane von Furstenberg!

The gold ones are especially nice, as seen here on the model.


Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

wor, this look elegant and is perpect for hot weather here, I like the gold one too. Don't think I can get it here.

Tany said...

I love them too, they are awesome!

Cheryl said...

Sonia, I think they're really elegant too! This would be perfect for Malaysian weather.

Tany, you could wear them with anything isn't it?

foodwink said...

I like the blue ones! But it's not the right season down under for them - been wet and cold here :(

Cheryl said...

I liked the blue ones too. Not the easiest colour to coordinate with, but very pretty.

Please stay warm foodwink! I think your steamboat is the perfect dish to beat the cold.

Wandernut said...

I love DVF!!!